Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Disciple! Praise God!

Yesterday was a great day as I went to the Cultural Village with a new friend that has recently joined this mission for the Lord. I pray that his work in this ministry would glorify God greatly. He is a wonderful example of what it means to be in tune with the Holy Spirit and follow God's Ways over his own. I am thankful and blessed to have him on board. Joseph will come on board with Through His Eyes Africa and minister to the people of Swaziland beginning with our newest bible study "Empowering Families Through Jesus Christ" I know God has so much more in store for Joseph, and although I hadn't yet mentioned this to him but the Lord has revealed to me that one day very soon, Joseph will be a great Pastor and bring many people along to live according to God's ways. Hallelujah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment